Outlined below are some guidelines that will allow you to get the most out of your healing session. There is also a link to the abridged version of Twin Heart Meditation.
Just like a recipe, pranic healing protocols have recommendations built-in to assist the healer in achieving rapid results to kick-starting the body's innate ability to heal. Clients can either follow the recommendation or spread out the suggested schedule. The key to achieving results in anything is to be consistent.
Arriving at your session freshly showered adds an extra layer of relaxation both during and after your healing session. Avoiding water for up to 12 hrs. is recommended to allow the fresh energy applied during your healing a chance to assimilate, circulate, and heal the etheric body.
Pranic healing helps with a variety of illnesses, including headaches, depression, addiction, asthma, back pain, and arthritis. Studies are ongoing in all areas of health, check out the link at bottom of this page. Some cases involve clients with conditions like cancer who report going into full remission with regular Pranic Healing treatments. There are success stories from all over the world, where people explain how pranic healing has changed their lives.
In addition to the healing session, this first visit includes an in-depth discussion and plan to help you get back into balance and living pain-free. Clients enjoy the time spent getting all their questions answered and leave feeling empowered and renewed. This appointment usually takes 1.5 hours.
I have high blood pressure. I don't like baths or I'm not a bath person. I hear this all the time. You can easily create a salt scrub with your favorite shower gel to get the job done. Although a bath is best to remove congested diseased energy from your field, if you are against a good soak once a week I suggest you look into purchasing the salt soap from Simply Prana.
1. Shower before the healing sessions.
2. Do not wear leather, silk or crystals to the healing sessions.
3. Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for 12-24 hours.
4. Rest after the session. Follow your normal routine; no excessive exercise or activities.
5. Try to keep your thoughts and actions focused positively. This allows the healing energy to be more fully absorbed. Mentally repeating the affirmation “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all the healing energy, Thank You” several times throughout the next two days. If you are able, begin taking salt baths on a regular basis if your ailment is severe. At least 2-3 times a week. This cleanses the energy ﬁeld around the body, helping it to stay cleaner and healthier, which can accelerate the rate of healing.
Salt Bath: Use 1-2 pounds of regular table salt, sea or rock salt. Dissolve the salt in a bath first. Next, fill tub enough to cover the entire body. Soak for 20 minutes,
follow with shower to wash off the saltwater.
* Begin doing the Meditation on Twin Hearts. This
dynamic meditation will help to continue the cleansing and healing process, as well as facilitate a state of peace and clarity.
Of all the techniques developed and taught by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui, perhaps none prompts as many glowing testimonials of personal healing and positive life transformation as the Meditation on Twin Hearts. This meditation is truly special. It works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (the emotional heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart), thereby enabling you to draw down a great amount of high-quality divine energy into the crown. The prana that this meditation produces greatly promotes physical and mental health as well as inner illumination.
We are being asked to PAUSE... Life is creating a gap for us. When we slow down we can begin to evaluate where we are, who we are and how it is we want to move forward. Re-examine your goals for 2020 and beyond. Are you aligning your actions to fulfill your goals? Use this time productively!
1. Take Charge of Your Health. This is a time to take care of our health.
Eat well, exercise, be aware of unhealthy habits. With the looming health fears, one of our strongest defenses is to have strong physical well-being! Start that Diet!!!
2 . A period of extreme cleansing. As we venture into spring, it's an ideal time to clean out the clutter in our homes, our closets... get rid of things we no longer use, donate, wipe down. Let it go. A clean and clear environment supports a clean and clear mind.
3. Do Meditation. Maintain or jumpstart your regular meditation and spiritual practice. Strengthening our energy, our faith and our connection to God can support us during any trials we may come across. This is an important time to do daily Meditations on Twin Hearts to bless Mother Earth with healing. Meditation is the key to strengthen our connections with all that is. Raise your consciousness through meditation. Change yourself and change the world.
4. Serve Others in Need. Let us stay connected to our hearts. During times of struggle, there are always those among us who are struggling more than us. Remember to act with compassion, understanding, and kindness. Offer to pick up groceries for others, help the elderly; do not postpone acts of compassion and kindness.
5. Energy is Everything and Everything is Energy. It is very simple. It is the beginning and the key to the true understanding of health and well-being and of life too!
Remember: Tough Times Do Not Last, Tough People Do. Stay Positive. Stay strong. The actions we take now will plant the seeds that will bloom after this storm passes. Stay focused, stay positive and stay aligned with God's Love and Mercy.
Taken from Embrace the Pause by:
Glenn J Mendoza MD
For decades Anthony William has been a straight shooter when it comes to protecting you and your loved ones from exposure and risks when dealing with all kinds of viruses.
In this quick read the Medical Medium continues to blaze the trail in helping you to build up your immune system so you can fight off pathogens and recover more quickly and effectively. Included in this report are the proper directions for:
What you will learn in this two-day class is simply amazing. Not only will you learn about the different layers of the aura and their function in keeping your body healthy but how to work with them to keep yourself feeling energized in any situation.
All Pranic Healing® courses are experiential which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class - on yourself and those around you. All these principles will be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques exhaustively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results long after the class.
MCKS Pranic Healing® Level 1 is a prerequisite to all other courses. CE's for Registered Nurses and Licensed Massage Therapists are available through certain Authorized Instructors.
Jennifer Rossi is a Master Choa Kok Sui Pranic Healing Instructor and has integrated pranic healing into her practice since 2011. In addition to her love of learning about the world of subtle energy, Jennifer and the Michigan Pranic Healing team conduct free clinics and meditations throughout Southeast Michigan. Jennifer is the founding member of The MINDs Eye Healing & Meditation Center in Macomb, Michigan. With a grateful heart, and a desire to teach Pranic Healing fulltime as well as pursue the next level of certification, she helps students and clients understand the benefits of alternative ways to heal the body. Jennifer also completed Yoga Training (2019), is an Acudetox Specialist (2014). and has completed training with Sol Lewis at Michigan Hypnosis Institute (1990). She is a licensed National Guild Counseling Hypnotist (NGH) and offers guidance and coaching to clients and associates alike.